Friday, November 30, 2007

Welcome!


I never thought I would become a blogger, but i am excited to share the different experiences that our family has. We had our first ultrasound yesterday and although the baby was being shy, we were told that it looks like it is going to be a girl! We are getting Jake all pumped up to be a big brother and we know he will look out for his little sister. We feel very blessed for this baby and that she is safe and healthy.


Here is our little girl all comfy in mommy's tummy.



I think this is a 3d scan. She looks kind of funny here, but trust me, she will be adorable!



Here are her hands, all posed to go diving. She must get that from her dad.

______________________________________


Thanksgiving evening, we got about 3 inches of snow. The next day Jake had a blast throwing snowballs with Brooke and attempting to make a snowman.





___________________________________




Jake has developed quite a passion for brushing his teeth! I don't think he likes brushing them as much as he likes playing in the water. I think when i took these pictures, he stood in front of the sink for 5-10 minutes brushing away. He probably would have gone on for longer if I didn't turn off the water.





































































































4 comments:

Marcelina Moreno said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!! I'm excited to have you. Jake is a great brusher. And I don't know if I told you this yet but YOU ARE HAVING A GIRL!!!

Nicole Jackson said...

Welcome Lynnie! I can't believe that you guys got snow! No fair! I love snow. It snowed here on Saturday but no sticking.

Stephanie said...

Yea! I'm so glad that you've got pictures up and everything. I felt the same way about blogs, but seeing other people's convinced me what a great tool they can be. Congrats on scoring a girl! I'm so jealous - maybe someday. Jake is getting so big! :D

Anonymous said...

Jalynn,
Love the blog! Congrats on the baby being a girl - they are so fun to buy stuff for! Glad you all are doing so well! >SUMMER :-)