I recently signed up Jake to play soccer. The season doesn't start until mid-march, but the weather was so nice on Saturday he got all his gear on to practice a bit.
Every few minutes he had to stop to get a drink...he likes to stay hydrated.
Grace even got in on the action.
Yesterday i got in the mood to do some spring cleaning. As soon as the kids saw the cushions come off the couch, they started jumping and running around the whole room. Brooke and I had fun standing back and watching them.











3 comments:
I hope they don't figure out that THEY can take the couch cushions off:) I loved soccer when I was younger, I hope Jake enjoys it.
Looks like fun times at your house!! Our kids are obsessed with the cushions too! Can't believe how big your kiddos are getting...I guess in my head they will always be the same age as when you moved!
jake is SO grown up. I can't get over it, I know I say it every time we chat about him, but he's always going to be about 16 months in my heart...FOREVER
Post a Comment