Jake started Kindergarten today. The house seems very quiet and empty with him at school, but i guess it is something we will have to get used to. Last night he was very excited to be starting school. This morning he was a little bit nervous, but that wore off quickly. There are 2 kids in his class that he knows from church, and they happen to be sitting all in a row, so i think that helped calm his nerves. We are excited to hear all about his day. He has some great teachers, so i think this will be a good year for him.
This is his locker
and here is his desk. He is growing up WAY too fast!


6 comments:
They have LOCKERS? That is so cool. Man, the best we ever got were cubby holes.
I hope you and Grace enjoy your girl time!
I'm sure Jake and Jackson won't be sitting together too long. Those boys love to visit. :) I'm sure he'll have a blast!
Apparently that little girl to his left didn't want her photo taken. I can't believe it's here and little Jaker is in school.
PS not to take away from his big day, but I ordered something special for baby X today! I can't wait to send it to you.
Ah. It's such a surreal experience. Brendan is so excited too. He starts in a couple more weeks. It will be so weird around here without him.
I hope his last couple of days at school have been great and that you and Grace are dealing fairly well with his absence.
Is that a Christmas tree in the classroom?
That smile on Jake's face just makes my day! I keep coming back just to get a boost! I can't wait to see both Jake and Grace again!!! Give them hugs and kisses for me!
Post a Comment