Tuesday, October 5, 2010

killing time

Here is a bit of what the kiddos have been up to lately...
The other day, Grace was REALLY into her painting

 Such concentration!


Then on Saturday, Jake decided that Grace needed to under go some surgery.
 Her recovery was a smooth one.
She is always such a sport to go along with all his silly ideas.

5 comments:

kg said...

It's fun to see your kids, Grace is so cute I can't believe how long her hair is!

Danelle said...

I am so in love with your children. Seriously, I am jealous of Grace...and you...I know I'm 35, but I still wish I had a brother.

Melissa Andreasen said...

When did her hair get so long? It is adorable. Miss you guys!

Marcelina Moreno said...

firstly i want to pinch grace's little pink cheeks, secondly I always forget how much I love that carpet.
thirdly...only 53 days, until baby X (&Y), I can't believe it.

Stephanie said...

I love the creativity! :) What a couple of cuties.