Thursday, February 3, 2011

seriously cold

The past few days have been VERY cold here.  Tuesday was the first day of the frigid cold....with the windchill, it was -17....yikes!  Jake didn't have school on Wednesday and had late start today.  Yesterday afternoon, the kids decided to brave the cold to play in the snow. 
Grace soaked up the warmth of the blanket before heading outside.


 Jake had been so excited all day long to play in the snow, so he headed on out by himself




 Then Grace decided to join him.


I for one am ready for it to warm up, but i'm glad the kids were able to enjoy some fun in the snow.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I just don't know if me or my kids would brave playing in the snow when it's -17 degrees!!! Wow. That's got to be a record.

Danelle said...

You have more snow than we do...that's for sure.

I hope it warms up a bit, too. But I'll take cold over hot, any day.