so cute! I love her laugh
ADORABLE! Babies' expressions of deeply intense but very short-lived joy are unforgettable. Thanks for sharing.
Oh Lynnie...that made me smile. Pure joy. :)
Love it!
I smiled multiple times...and I watched it multiple times so that I could put on a happy face today! so soooooo precious!
What a little cutie! That giggle is too precious! Makes me want another baby. Ok. Got to go do something else to get that thought out of my system. :)Hope you guys are doing well. We are back in Idaho now. Still trying to sell our house in Rio Rancho. Miss you all!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
so cute! I love her laugh
ADORABLE! Babies' expressions of deeply intense but very short-lived joy are unforgettable. Thanks for sharing.
Oh Lynnie...that made me smile. Pure joy. :)
Love it!
I smiled multiple times...and I watched it multiple times so that I could put on a happy face today! so soooooo precious!
What a little cutie! That giggle is too precious! Makes me want another baby. Ok. Got to go do something else to get that thought out of my system. :)
Hope you guys are doing well. We are back in Idaho now. Still trying to sell our house in Rio Rancho. Miss you all!
Post a Comment