This last Sunday, Grace was blessed in Church. We has some visitors who came for the occasion...both sets of Grandparents, Aunt Brandi, Uncle Justin and Aunt Becky. It was a fun weekend and great to have family around. We took a few pictures with everybody outside the church, but we used my parents camera and I won't get those pictures for about a week. But, here are a couple pictures of Grace in her beautiful dress ( a big shout out to Grandma Jackson for making it. I can be kindof fussy and i think it turned out perfect...i LOVE it) Grace didn't have that much patience for this photo shoot :) I snapped as many as i could before she turned into an angry elf and these are the 2 best ones. I will post some more when I get them.

3 comments:
Those are great pictures! I didn't get decent pictures of either of my kids on their blessing day because they were so grumpy.
way to go margene! Grace looks beautiful! I can't wait to see her squishy little face in person.
Awww! Look at the little bracelette and headband, too! What an angel!
Post a Comment