For the past couple of weeks, we have been working on getting our back yard in. Because of where we live, we are only putting in a small patch of grass and filling in the rest of the space with rock (and a small vegetable garden). After we were all done hauling loads of rock from our driveway to the back, Jake started throwing small handfuls of rock into the wheelbarrow. Thanks for the help little dude!


As we were cleaning up, Jake got a ride in the wheelbarrow and loved it.

Grace looked so cute today that I had to take a few pictures



3 comments:
is that a tear in grace's eye? or perhaps just some gunk, either was your kids are cute, you two do good work! Way to go Brooke and Jalynn. I can't wait to see pictures from the blessing. I miss you tons!
Cute pictures! I love Grace's little dress. I miss being able to pick out all of the cute little girl stuff. It's just not as much fun for boys!
Ahhhh! I LOVE LOVE that green and brown dress! And the bow! :D It looks like Jake was having the time of his life out with the dirt. Sounds like my boys. Gotta love 'em!
Post a Comment