I don't have much to say today, I just wanted to post a few new pictures. Our first month with Grace has been a good one. It has gone fast and it is amazing how big she is getting. As you will see in the pictures, she seems to be gaining all her weight in her cheeks! Jake is still doing great as a big brother. In fact, now he is concerned when he hears ANY baby cry...not just Gracie. Last week at Brookes hockey game there was another baby there who was Graces age. He was having a tough night and was crying quite a bit. Jake kept wanting to go tell the baby "it's ok baby". It was pretty sweet. Well, for not having much to say, i sure have typed alot! Enjoy your week!




3 comments:
I see so much Jackson in that little girl it's crazy. She's beautiful and Jake of course is a handsome little devil too. I can't wait to see them in person. and you too of course.
She's so sweet!!! Don't you love having a girl? Your mom says you are doing great! I'm glad things are going well. She's darling.
Awww! What adorable kids! We love you guys!
Post a Comment