Friday, August 8, 2008

fun in the sun

This week we pulled out the little blowup pool and set it up out back.  Jake loved it for the first few days, but then i think the novelty wore off because his swimming lessons started, so this little pool seems pretty weak compared to the big pool where he has lessons.



And here are a few shots of Gracie doing some of her favorite things....drooling...
chewing her fingers...
and smiling.


3 comments:

Marcelina Moreno said...

That one with her fingers she looks frightened! Either way I can't wait to meet the little lady and of course see you, Brooke and Jake too.

Jay and Sherrie said...

Hey, how are you guys doing? We found you on the Jerdon's blog. That is so fun that you guys were able to get together. Hope all is going well. Your family is so adorable!

Stephanie said...

Yea! I love the new header and pic. It turned out quite good - if I do say so myself he he. It was great seeing you guys!