Today was a beautiful day outside. Mid 60's with a few clouds in the sky and a nice breeze. We didn't really have anything going on, so we decided to have a picnic in the park. Lunch was good and then the kids had fun on the playground. Brooke went to put together a kite at the picnic table and then i decided to go to some nearby trees and take a few photos of Grace. I had just set her down and was about to get the camera out when I heard this loud screaming. I noticed that some dogs that had been playing across the park were now running our way. I looked over to the playground and saw Jake with a panic stricken face, running toward me faster than I have EVER seen him run. I hurried and picked up Grace and we went to save Jake. The poor guy was so scared. We went over to the picnic table and he would not leave the cement slab or go anywhere near the playground for fear of the dogs returning. He kept telling us that he didn't like dogs. So, that was the end of our afternoon at the park.
Top Amazon Cyber Monday Deals!
6 years ago
3 comments:
Poor Jake. I feel his pain. Dogs running after/toward you ARE scary. Well, unless they're Maggie. She's too little and cute to be scary.
Cute pictures.
Caleb has been forever traumatized at the thought of dogs ever since he was about sixteen months and my sister-in-law's dog would come in a bowl him over. It wasn't an especially big dog, and it meant well, but it would not respect his little space and he's never liked being near dogs since. It can be so hard. I'm sorry your afternoon was brought to such a quick end. :(
So Cute! I love the picture of Jake with the cheesecrisp and Grace holding Brooke's hand and smiling that wide smile! Very cute. Jake could be related to Chloe and Mason when it comes to dogs. They are both petrified! Josie on the other hand screams at them to come to her so she can pet them. :)
Post a Comment