Wednesday, May 27, 2009

LONG overdue

We are back.  Monday we got back from a 2 week vacation back home in Washington.  It was beautiful and we had such a good time seeing friends and family.  Brooke and I took advantage of Grandparents willing to babysit and went out to 3 different movies.  We shopped, ate and pretty much kicked back and enjoyed it.  The kids both got ear infections and were sick the first part of our trip and then Brooke and I got sick at the end.  We still managed to squeeze in lots of fun.  Here are a few pictures of the fun we had.

I had a birthday while we were there and Brooke totally spoiled me.  He bought me this new camera and I am having so much fun with it.  I have lots to learn though.  That night he took me out to The Melting Pot for dinner.  We ate so much and had a great time together.  It was very odd being out without our kids.  



Gracie is alot more adventurous the Jake ever was.  We have to keep and eye on her!

Jake wanted to "workout" with his dad one afternoon.
We went to Brandi's new house for a bbq.  It is a great house and we all had fun....especially Grace trying to climb up the roof.  











We are already looking forward to when we get to go back home again.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

How fun! And happy birthday, too! Hope everyone is feeling better. :)

Danelle said...

Love the new camera, and I will forgive Brooke for not buying you a Nikon. Grace is growing up way too quickly!

Fun that you got to be home for so long, sorry you all had to be sick. What movies did you see? Star Trek? That was an awesome movie.

Marcelina Moreno said...

Favorites of this bunch:
1.Grace looking like a cheerleader in training. She's so stinkin' cute I just can't get enough.
2.Jake and Brooke working out. I love it.

I'm guessing that none of the 80 thousand pictures that Justin took of you and I turned out. We need to get just one good shot of you and I. Perhaps this fall in LA!

Alice said...

Cute, cute, cute & cute pictures! Yeah for your new camera!!! Keep practicing! You are inspiring me to pull mine out again and get serious about taking some pics! :)

Alice said...

Oh, and happy belated birthday!

hansonfamilyreunion@gmail.com said...

you have such lovely pictures...i'm hoping you have some of the reunion as i was not in charge of pix ... it was fun seeing you all(the only kids i recognized because of this blog lol) your talent was awesome-hope all is well, leslie