Yesterday Jake asked me if we could go get some Lucky Charmies. This was my favorite cereal when I was growing up, so of course I said yes (plus it is hard to resist his sweet face). When we went to the store to get them, he found them on the shelf and insisted on carrying them thru the store. He put it on the conveyer belt when we went to check out and promptly asked the cashier for it after it was scanned in. He parted with it when we were walking thru the parking lot so he could hang on to the cart, but asked for the box once again when we got in the car. When we got home, he put them away in the cupboard. After he finished his dinner, he asked if he could have some of his Lucky Charmies. I poured him a small bowl and for the rest of the night he was thanking me for his Lucky Charmies and telling me that he "really really really really really really liked them".
<
Grace loves to climb up on our little footstool. She will climb up on it, then onto the couch and crawl across the couch to where we are. She does pretty good and hasn't fallen yet, but it makes me so nervous! Here she is in action.
4 comments:
Love Love Love the b&w photo of the two of them.
So, does Jake eat the marshomellows first, last, or together with the oat pieces? Just curious.
I'm so excited about my "special find" last night at the grocery store. I need your address, so I can send it off.
Also, I think that someday when I have a house I'm going to cover the walls with pictures of your family, because they are so adorable.
I can't believe how long Grace's hair is getting! She's growing so fast. I LOVE the b&w pic of them together. That's a framer. :)
That is the cutest black and white picture of your kids. Both of them have cute expressions! Jake is becoming quite the handsome little man!
Post a Comment