Tuesday, June 16, 2009

1 year pics...a little late

It has taken me a couple months to take Gracies 1 year pictures. So i guess these are her 13month 3 week old pictures. Yes I am a procrastinator. Saturday was a beautiful day, so we went took lunch to a park. I went and snapped some shots of Grace and then we joined the guys on the play ground. While I was taking pictures of Grace, all she wanted to do was look at the grass, leaves and sticks on the ground. So, I got alot of shots of the top of her head.








And she was done.......

Jake was glad to see her.

She had a blast on the slide.




We had a great day!


7 comments:

kg said...

A year already! Happy b-day Grace, you're a cutie! I wish mine had that much hair!

Stephanie said...

Great shots, Jalynn! I love the black and white closeup. :)

Lyndsey said...

Happy birthday Grace!

Hey J, guess where I am right now? I am in Phoenix, visiting Lyndsey! I was supposed to visit Nat, too, but she's out of town. Don't think I love them more, I just had a ride here. Hopefully someday I'll get to visit you.

Miss you.

The M's said...

Hey Jalynn,
Your pictures look great! You've got some mad skillz! Do you ever do freelance work? I ask b/c I've been wanting to get a family picture done. I'll talk to you about it more later :)
Have a great day!
~Amanda

amberJ said...

The kids are sure cute. You take amazing pics.

Danelle said...

Hey J,

I just realized that my earlier comment was posted under Lyndsey's account. Oops. Not that she didn't want to wish Grace a happy birthday, but it was me. Love your stug.

Alice said...

Very cute pictures! You are doing a great job and well on your way to start a photography business! :) I need you here for some more inspiration! When are you coming for a visit? We need to take a trip to AZ for some fabric.