Saturday was Jakes 4th Birthday. It is so hard to believe he is already 4...I have a feeling I'm going to be saying that every year on his birthday. He is growing up way too fast.
We decided to take him to the San Diego Zoo and we all had such a great time.
That was one BIG zoo. We did alot of walking, but Jake was a trooper. At the end of the day, Grace was sick of being in her stroller and Jake was sick of walking, so they did a switcharoo.
There was a little childrens petting zoo and they both loved that.
Grace gave a kiss to the tiger on Jakes straw.
Grace tried to climb in with the Flamingos. I think she might have made it if I wasn't holding her down.
There were tons of different statues all thru the zoo. They loved to climb around on them all.
We had a great time and look forward to our next CA outing.
Happy Birthday Jake!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Jake...older and cuter too!!!
That's such a great zoo! Happy birthday to Jake! Wow, I remember when he wasn't even a twinkle in your eye! I have a "WHOA" moment every birthday for these kids. ;)
I hope Jake has a terrific year of being 4.
If Jake is 4, that means I was in England visiting you 4 years and 9 months ago...holy cow, I thought I moved home 6 years ago, but it's only been 5. Dude, time's sure slow when you're bored. I have a feeling it's about go into warp speed for me.
Happy late birthday Jake!
Post a Comment