Saturday, January 30, 2010

dress up

Today Grace wanted to dress up a bit and Jake wanted to be in the picture with her.




Then, they wanted to put on the new t-shirts we made this week.  They both LOVE the last 10 minutes of Ghostbusters.  They re-inact the whole thing and the marshmallow man is their favorite.  We have seen some Ghostbuster shirts in the store, but never in small enough sizes.  So, I bought some t's at Walmart, made an iron on of their choice and presto...new favorite shirts!

Here is Gracies Marshmallow Man impression

and his slimer

I don't know what this is.

Then Wrestle Mania began...





and Gracie wins!!




3 comments:

Danelle said...

Seriously uplifting and awesome! Hey, did you ever get the prizey I sent you?

The M's said...

The shirts look AWESOME! What a Fun idea!!!

Stephanie said...

How fun! The boys haven't seen Ghostbusters yet - but that's a good one. Love the shirts. :)