Wednesday, January 27, 2010

slacker

One month...really!?!  I don't know why i have been in a blogging rut, but i have.  So, here are a few pictures of the kiddos for those of you (i won't name names....BRANDI) who have voiced your displeasure at the lack of recent pictures.









pardon the poorly matched boots.  This girl is opinionated about her footwear.  She knows what she wants to wear and there is no changing her mind about it.  I can put shoes on her as we are getting ready to leave the house and she will go find the shoes that SHE wants to wear and put them on instead.















Jake is sick and I think Gracie is getting sick too.  Poor kids.

2 comments:

Danelle said...

oh, I hope they get feeling better soon, and that you and Brooke don't catch whatever it is.

Super cute pics. I love the baby doll shots. and hey, those boots are cool.

Nicole Jackson said...

I think grace looks so cute here! I took a similar pic of Brooklyn when she was that age in the baby stroller! Can't believe what a slacker you are!:)