Friday, April 2, 2010

eggs

Tonight we had some friends over to dye easter eggs.  I thought it would last about 5 minutes, but they kept dipping and re-dipping the eggs.  It was great fun and we ended up with some cool looking eggs.  Gracies hands will be greenish blue for the next few days, oh well.  You will notice that she selected the perfect head wear for the evening....reindeer antlers.


















4 comments:

Marcelina Moreno said...

is that Jake's new girlfriend?

Danelle said...

Fun, Matt & Todd and I dyed and decorated eggs in St. George this weekend, too! It was so exciting. Hopefully I'll have a post on my blog sometime this week. :)

The M's said...

Fun! Everyone looks so intensely at there eggs! It must have been a very delicate procedure for them :)
I love the Christmas antlers that Gracie is sporting!

Stephanie said...

Looks like they just loved it! :)