Yesterday was Gracie's Birthday. What a fun day we had. We enjoyed our morning, then headed over to Burger King for lunch. After her nap, we had planned on going to the zoo, but when we got there at 3:45, we found out that it closed at 3:30. boo-hoo. So, we played on the playground at the park adjacent to the zoo. After we ate dinner, we broke out the cake and presents. It was a fun day and I can't believe my little girl is 2 already! how time flies.
Top Amazon Cyber Monday Deals!
6 years ago










6 comments:
I can't believe she is ONLY two! She seems so grown up in all the photos you have...today in one of my classes, we had a little girl who turned 2 last month show up and she was such a tiny little thing with short hair, just barely learned to walk, and started eating solid foods a couple months ago...I'm forgetting what healthy, happy kids typically look like!
Happy Birthday to your beautiful, healthy, baby girl! Love your stug!
i wish we lived by each other! our kids would have so much fun! she is a doll! happy birthday
Wasn't she just BORN?!? It goes so quickly. LOVE the Cinderella cake. She is so girly - I love it. :)
I can't believe how time flies! I remember I was at Victoria's and you were going into labor and were going to bring Jake over. I remember thinking I was so excited and happy for you ( I think I was a little baby hungry at the time :)) Time sure flies!
She's a doll. Good job on the cake. You are quite artistic.
I just barely read Jake's new quote on the side, about Gracie being an elf. Ha! That's funny.
Hey, you should email me and let me know if you're going to be visiting your parents anytime this summer. I need to go to that neck of the woods and maybe I can plan to do it while you're there so I can visit you, too! Let me know:)
Post a Comment