Yesterday afternoon, we were all enjoying the nice day and spending some time outside. I brought out a cup of ice water to sip on and as usual, Grace stole a drink from it. She ended up spilling most of the water and ice on the ground...no biggie. I would have never guessed that for the next hour playing with ice on the patio would have provided such entertainment. As soon as it was all melted, i would dump another cup full of ice and they would continue to play with that and watch that melt. This went on until it was dinner time.
While i was taking pictures, Jake decided to ham it up for me....
And while i was taking pictures of Jake, Grace took over my chair.....and cup (again).
It was a fun way to spend the afternoon.









3 comments:
Wow! Who knew that would be so much fun! Those kids are so stinkin' cute. Growing up so happy and healthy. Fun stuff.
Is it super hot where you live?
You know... I am 31 and STILL try to steal drinks from my moms ice water. For some reason moms water tastes better than mine! I sure do miss those kids! Have a happy birthday tomorrow! Can't wait to see you all!!!
That's actually a really great idea! You draw water pictures and watch the color change on the cement. I think ice cubes would last all of 10 seconds out here, but I'm totally gonna try that! :)
Post a Comment