We have had a great summer. The one downer is that Brooke was deployed for about 3 1/2 months. He is back now, and we are very happy about that. The kids and I spent a couple months in Vancouver where we got to spend lots of time with grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles. Now we are back home in Clovis with lots of yard work and house work to catchup on.
Sunday was Jake's 5th birthday.....wow, how time flies!
Grace was a little disappointed that she didn't have a present to open.
ok, she was ALOT disappointed.
In other news, we will have a new addition to our family at the end of November. We had an ultrasound yesterday and were able to find out what we will be having.
Any guesses? not that you can tell from this picture, but the tech was pretty quick to tell us that it is a girl. So, it looks like more pink for us! We are very excited and feel very blessed that she is looking healthy and that things are going good.
That is our summer in a nut shell.




11 comments:
I've been waiting for this post for EVER!
It was so great to see you all. Congratulations on the new little miss. Those sad photos of Grace (without any presents) are classic. Did you decorate Jake's cake? I love the writing. Happy Birthday to him.
Anyway, I bet you're glad to be home again. Thanks so much for breakfast!
BTW, how do you feel about the name "ruth"?
Congrats! That would make it quite an exciting summer, hope you're feeling well...nice to see an updated post :)
yeah for girls!!! I'm happy for you guys and excited for Grace. Happy Birthday to Jake, we miss you guys!
WELCOME BACK!! I love the lettering on the cake. Did you do that freehand, I'm guessing yes because you are talented like that. I'm so glad you are back!
Oh, we are so happy for you guys!!!!! What wonderful news! Love you guys!
Ahh! I was JUST asking myself what happened to Jalynn since you hadn't blogged in forever. Then I had a sneaking suspicion that you might have some news like this. Congratulations! When does that put your due date? So glad that Brooke is back and that Jake enjoyed his birthday! :)
Wonderful news! Congrats!!!
Fun fun with the new baby on the way. I hope you are blessed with a very great 3rd. My third is a dream and such a patient little man. How fun for Grace to have a sister so close.
Glad you are doing well.
Yay! An update and a what fun news!! :) Congratulations! Glad Brooke is back.. glad you had a great time in Vancouver.. how I would love to visit that part of the country again.
Your kids are getting big, fast! Does that make you feel old? ;) Take care!
So cute! They have both gotten so big! Congrats on the new little one. Are the kids excited?
:) Congratulations!! Awesome sonogram. Your kids are getting SO big!
Post a Comment