Friday, April 25, 2008

baby update


So, we decided on a name.  Grace Elizabeth Hanson.  Considering we didn't have a name for Jake until 2 weeks after he was born, the 2 days we took to decide on Grace seems like nothin!  


We came home from the Hospital Monday afternoon...and it was nice to be back at home.  Things are going great...Grace is letting us get some sleep at night and Jake LOVES being a big brother.  He likes having a turn to hold her and is alway ready to help out when we ask him to.
 
Yesterday we all piled in the car to go run some errands.  Grace wasn't too happy, so Brooke suggested to Jake that maybe she would like him to sing her a song.  He started to belt out Happy Birthday...it was pretty cute.  We will try to keep you all up to date with pictures and stories.  Have a great weekend!




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow my niece is beautiful! I can't wait to see her and Jake!

Stephanie said...

Awww. That is so sweet of big brother to sing to her. Grace is a great name.

Anonymous said...

I can't get over how cute she is. I'm going to need lots of new baby fixes. She looks like a new little Hanson. She is so lucky to have Jake for a older brother.

Marcelina Moreno said...

she is so stinkin' cute. I love her and i can't wait to meet her in real life. I have just put the finishing touches on a little package for the family it will be on it's way tomorrow.

Melissa said...

I love the pictures! She is such a cutie and obviously very loved!

Unknown said...

oh my gosh she is sooooo cute. I am needing to hold her. See you tuesday. love you. kiss jake for us. g&gjfxdwome

Mindi said...

Love the name~