



Well, today was the day. Our little girl was born. We haven't completely decided on a name for her yet, but that should be coming within the next day or so. It was an exciting evening and morning for us. Jalynn started feeling some contractions starting around 10:30pm, we arrived at the hospital at midnight. She was born at 1:19am. We figure that there was only about an hour of real labor. She was 6 lbs 4 oz and 19 inches long, with a healthy set of lungs. We are all very excited to have her in our family, Jake is especially grateful to be a big brother finally. Thanks to everyone for their support and love. Here are a few pictures, expect more to follow.
The winners: Marcy got the day. Paige got closest to the weight. A few guessed 19.5", but no one guessed 19".
9 comments:
She is definitely a keeper. She is beautiful! Good job well done. We are happy for you.
Love, G&G J
Jalynn,
I'm so happy that you started a blog and that we have reconnected this way. Your new little one is a doll. Your labor experience sounds like mine - fast. I think the recovery is so much faster on the second too. Can't wait to hear her name.
Here's to nights of no sleep!
Congrats!
One more thing -
I love the expression on your face after having had her. You totally captured what all mothers feel right after - relief, joy, happiness, and more. Love it!
Thank you for the call, I honestly didn't believe it at first. You sounded so calm and not like you just had a baby. I can't wait to meet little what's her name. I love you all!!
PS I can't believe I WON!! I hate to do those things because I never get them right. I picked everything at random and got something right!! I am the most smartest.
Congratulations to all of you! She's gorgeous. Way to go again with the short labor, Jalynn. Incredible. :D
Congrats to you all! I'm glad to hear that mom and baby are doing well and that everything went smoothly. I love the pictures!
Congratulations!! You look awesome for just having a baby.. you appear to have had an easy delivery... or you are a good faker. ;) Glad to hear all is well! We'll be checking back to find out what you name this little angel.
She's looks cute and you look great! Congratulations and good luck! How are your nights going? This is always the rough part of it!
Post a Comment