Monday, March 31, 2008

take a guess...

Well, we made it back home safe and sound.  Our Alabama adventure has come to an end and now we are looking forward to all the adventures that will come our way in the next few weeks.

So, I've been thinking that it would be fun to have a little contest about the birth of the baby.  There will be three categories...date of birth, weight and length.  The deadline for entries is Monday April 7.  You can either leave your guesses in a comment or email me with them.  There will be a prize for those who come the closest.  Good luck!  

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

OK, well based off of Jake's lightening delivery last time, let's put the day on Monday the 21st and then weight - 6lbs. 10oz. and length - 20 inches. May you be blessed with yet another swift (but perhaps not TOO swift) delivery he he. :D

Anonymous said...

I think the babe will arrive early, Lets say the 10th , weighing in at 6 lbs. 14 1/2 oz. about 21 inches long. tomi

Marcelina Moreno said...

I think that little fatty pants Hanson is going to get here on April 20 at 3:45 pm and she'll weigh 11 pounds 8 ounces and she'll be 13 inches long. This girl doesn't stand a chance!! ha ha I don't really care when she gets here, just do it already!!

Anonymous said...

Guess the baby will come on Thursday 17th of April. Not sure about the sex yet. 8 lbs. 3 ozs. 20 inches long.

Anonymous said...

After thinking about this for a long while, I believe that the baby will be born on the 16th of April. She will weigh 7lbs 11 ozs. She will be 20.5 inches long. She will have res hair (however not a whole lot of it).

Anonymous said...

Congrats and good luck!! Can't wait to hear what happens.
Mckenna: 4-18 5 lbs. 10 oz.
Paige: 4-13 6 lbs. 7oz.
Temple: 4-12 7lbs. 19.5 in
Jeff: 4-15 7lbs. 6 oz.

Nicole Jackson said...

I can't belive that you're about to have a baby! You definately don't look like you're nine months. My guess is Apri 15, 6 lbs, 10 oz. and 19 1/2 inches long. Good luck on your delivery!