Tuesday, November 18, 2008

funny times

I pulled out some of Jake's baby toys and she is having a blast with them. Jake is too.

Look at those cheeks. I just want to kiss them all the time!


The other day, we were in the kitchen and Jake put his face close to Grace and all the sudden she started clapping her hands against his face. They started laughing and laughing. By the time I got the camera out, things weren't quite as wild, but it will give you an idea of how much fun these two have together.



Last night, It was bedtime for Grace, but she was full of energy. She kept making this cough/laugh noise...we love having her in our family!

2 comments:

kg said...

I love Grace's red hair!!

Melissa said...

Those pictures are so cute! I remember when we started pulling out Emily's old toys for Jacob and suddenly things that hadn't been around for years were suddenly super appealing. It's fun when they're able to start playing together!