I'm trying to learn more about photography. I have a LONG way to go. Here are a few of my experimental shots. Luckily I have fabulous subjects to work with!
i want to squeeze her little cheeks! she so stinkin' cute. and jake looks like such a big kiddo. i have missed you this week, not getting to have out regular chats is so annoying.
Jay, what awesome pics! How are you going about learning more about photography? I'd love to learn more too. As far as emailing your mom.. do you still have my email address? Can you email it to me? I remember it was Larry something.. or was that your dad's? Let me know.
J, of course they are great subjects, they get that from their mom. Remember when you were my photography model for the project I got an 'A' on? You were so stinkin good, those are still some of my favorite pictures. Do you have copies of them? If not, I'll send you some, let me know.
6 comments:
i want to squeeze her little cheeks! she so stinkin' cute. and jake looks like such a big kiddo. i have missed you this week, not getting to have out regular chats is so annoying.
Jay, what awesome pics! How are you going about learning more about photography? I'd love to learn more too. As far as emailing your mom.. do you still have my email address? Can you email it to me? I remember it was Larry something.. or was that your dad's? Let me know.
It looks like you are doing a great job. And you do have fabulous subjects to work with!
J, of course they are great subjects, they get that from their mom. Remember when you were my photography model for the project I got an 'A' on? You were so stinkin good, those are still some of my favorite pictures. Do you have copies of them? If not, I'll send you some, let me know.
Lookin' good! You can't beat the free models - and they look so darn cute, too! :)
Very cute pictures! I love the one with Jake looking so serious about something. Good job! We love your cute family!
Post a Comment