We had a fabulous Thanksgiving. It was pretty quiet and mellow, but we enjoyed the relaxing day together. In the morning, Brooke went and played in the Turkey Bowl with people from church. While he was gone, I worked on our feast and watched some of the Macy's parade with Jake. When Brooke got home, he started working on making the Lefsa. He insisted on taking a picture of me with all the Lefsa stuff, but he did all the work.

It was rainy and overcast all day long. We really didn't mind too much...it reminded us of home. A cloudy rainy day is a rare thing here, so i had to document it.

Here we all are about to enjoy eating our Thanksgiving meal. Even Gracie joined us and chowed down on some mashed potatoes and rolls. As you can see, the kids are in their pj's. Like I said, it was a very relaxing day.

Today we were busy getting Christmas decorations up and doing stuff around the house. Jake was watching Superman and I put his blanket on top of him. I think it took him about 2 minutes to fall asleep.

And here are a few shots of Grace looking cute as usual.



3 comments:
Hey J, what's lefsa? It looks yummy. We had rain here, too. It really made the day seem more cozy and fit for feasting with family. I'm glad to see you all happy and healthy, what cute bebes you have.
I'm so glad you guys had a relaxing turkey day. Those are the best. And thanks so much for having Jake last week. He really enjoyed visiting with you guys. I was glad knowing that he wouldn't be surviving on M&M's the entire time. You're a great cook!
What's Lefsa? It looks yummy... and bread or tortilla-ish. Yum! You had that with your turkey? Sorry if I'm the only one who doesn't know.. oh yeah, me and Danelle. :)
Post a Comment