On Sunday we had a few spare minutes before we needed to leave for church, so i pulled out that camera to take a few pictures of Jake. As you can see, he was in rare form. Every day we are amazed at how fast he is growing up. Sunday was his first day in Sunbeams (a primary class for 3 year olds) and this next Sunday he will be giving his first talk in Primary. He is a great kid and keeps things fun around the house.




3 comments:
I can't believe he's a sunbeam! last night I was looking at that picture of him in the vote for pedro onesie and he was so teeny tiny.
Cute pics! I didn't realize that he was in Sunbeams, too! Brendan started this month as well. Where does the time go?
You better watch out, he's got that "pucker up" face down and he's adorable already, the girls are going to be all over that kid! Super cute.
Post a Comment