Grace has yet to master crawling. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. It is kindof nice to know that when i set her down, she will be in the same spot when i go to pick her up. But, now i think she is getting a little frustrated with staying in the same spot. There is way too much for her to explore, right?!? Well, she is getting better at getting in the crawl pose, and she will even start to move a little...except she goes backwards. That frustrates her too. I'm sure she will catch on soon, so i guess i better watch out! There are other tricks she is getting good at, waving, clapping, snapping and feeding herself. She is just growing up so fast!


The other day I went in to check on her while she was napping and this is what i found. She usually props a leg up on the bumper pad while she sleeps, so this was new....and cute.

The weather was beautiful outside today so Jake spent some time out back. It can be deceiving here because it is usually sunny, but it isn't always as warm as it looks.


2 comments:
You take such great photos. I love it! I can't believe that beautiful strawberry hair that Gracie has coming in. She's gorgeous.
There's that pucker again. Gotta love it.
Post a Comment