Last night we arrived safe and sound to our new home...Clovis, NM. We don't actually have a house yet, but a decent room on base until we can get situated. We were supposed to go look at a few houses this afternoon, but Brooke had a tooth that bothered him last night, so he went into the dentist and it ends up he had to have a root canal...yikes! poor guy.
On a happy note, we do have an internet connection...we were super excited about that one. I'm sure there will be much to write about in the next few days and weeks.
Here are a couple shots of us mid-move...
An evening picnic in our empty family room

The kids playing...well, Grace was playing, Jake had taken over Brooke's Ipod touch and was watching a movie on it.

On our way out of Albuquerque

And here is Grace at lunch, enjoying her cheese sandwich
3 comments:
Yea for you. I don't know where that is, Clovis?, but I'll look at a map. Ps...I can't send your prizey for posting on my blog until you get a new address and email it to me, so do that as soon as you know. Love your stug.
I'm glad you guys made it there safe! When you get settled, call me. Have a proposition for you and Brooke! Give kisses to Jake and Gracie!
It is sad to see your home so bare! I will think of Grace everytime I wear my matching shirt. :)
Hope Clovis treats you well for the time being.
Post a Comment