Sunday, March 1, 2009

This morning Gracie woke up with this wonderful do.  She is giving Donald Trump some serious competition!  Plus, she is much cuter, and nicer than him.


I've also got to share with you the delicious treat we found here the other day.  We went to a local eatery called Taco Box.  They had  a few specials, one of which was a fried Snickers.  yum.  since it was only .99, i decided to try it.  I don't think i will be getting it on a regular basis, but it was pretty good.  Then again, most everything tastes good fried.

4 comments:

Danelle said...

I am cracking up at Grace's hair! Fried Snickers, eh? I've read about them in books, but never had a chance to see one in person...and by "see" I mean, buy and gobble up. I did see fried Twinkies in Vegas, but that didn't tempt me as much. HOpe you're enjoying your hotel life...any luck finding a house yet? Remember to send me your address.

Alex and Kristy said...

That is so awesome. We both laughed when we saw it. She is really cute!

Alice said...

I love the swoosh look on Grace. :) She is adorable...and we already miss you!

David and Amanda said...

Love the do Gracie! You guys seem to be doing well, we totally miss you! Fried snickers huh? How does the chocolate not melt away...is it battered?