Tuesday, February 24, 2009

way behind

It has been so long since I have posted, and there is so much to post about! This is just a quick update with a warning that it will probably be a while more before I post again. Tomorrow is our last day here...we are moving. It is sad because we have met some really neat people here and have enjoyed our time in albuquerque. I'm sure we will be back to visit. So we have been busy preparing for the move, watching all our stuff get packed up, finding renters for our house, and cleaning our house. We have been in a Hotel for the past week and the kids have been great thru all of the craziness and change. Jake loves going down to the lobby in the moring to get breakfast. Grace decided that this past week would be the perfect time to master crawling. So inbetween cleaning and packing, we have to keep a close eye on her because she is EVERYWHERE. It is fun though and I think she is enjoying her new found mobility.
In a nut shell, that is what we have been up to. I don't think we will have access to internet for a while, so pardon the lapse.

4 comments:

Danelle said...

Um, hello? Moving where? I understand that you probably won't be able to respond...but does anyone out there know where they're going to? Or is it top secret? Please let me know, I feel so out of the loop. And is it temporary, so you're not selling your house?

Stephanie said...

Moving is always a feat let alone with a new crawler on your hands. I hope everything goes smoothly. Let us know when you have your new address and phone number. :)

kg said...

Where are you moving to??

Marcelina Moreno said...

hurrah for Grace. I knew she could do it and she did. So ths is clear proof I'm always right. Please know everytime I complain about how I have to drive 15 minutes to get to Target, I will slap my hand on your behalf. Thanks again for a wonderful weekend.