Happy Birthday Grace!
I had big plans to take gracie to a park today and take some pictures of her. When we got there, i discovered something. She doesn't like to sit in the grass with bare legs. I put her in a skirt and she did NOT like the feel of the grass. I guess we will have to try again tomorrow...in pants. So, I snapped a few shots of the birthday girl as she was enjoying her morning. more to come later...
6 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACE!!! J, I can't believe she's a year old already. That year just flew by. Too bad about the grass. I guess it's a good thing she's not Hawaiian...I bet a skirt MADE out of grass would be really annoying to her. Kiss the birthday girl for me.
I can't believe how time flies! I remember being at Victoria's late at night when she got a call saying that you were in labor and headed to the hospital. I hope you guys are doing well and Grace is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!(Just like her mom) I remember being so excited for you and telling Terrance later that I was ready for another baby myself. We are still hoping that will happen. Sure miss you guys! Happy Birthday Grace!
Camille Parson
Happy birthday Grace! She's so cute, we miss you guys!
I just noticed Jake's quote about the "bolcano grumpting" on your sidebar...that's funny. Due to my recent concussion it feels as if a bolcano or somefing is grumpting in my tummy all the time. I'm sick of it, but that describes it perfectly.
Is it just me or does Grace look really tall? She's got some major legs.
I have been slacking on my blogging...sorry I missed Katie's birthday! Where has the year gone??? What a big girl! Josie goes to nursery this Sunday!
Post a Comment