We had a great Easter. We dyed eggs, had an egg hunt Sunday morning and took a few pictures.









Things are moving slowly with us getting into a house. The house we were going to buy ended up not happening (long story) so, we decided to temporarily move into base housing until we could find something else. I think we might be close. Our place isn't bad, we have more space and all our stuff, so that is good. Grace will be 1 next Monday...wow, how time flies!
2 comments:
My, what a cute little bunny! Those eggs with faces are sure cute. I can't believe Grace is almost one! She is such a smiley little princess. Jake's a stud..so after having a little sister for a year, is he still a great big brother? Happy spring. Love your stug...oh, I haven't mailed your package. I've been babysitting and slacking. Hopefully soon.
I love the pictures. everytime i see jake he looks more and more like a grown-up.
Post a Comment