Thursday, April 16, 2009

more stuff

The other night while I was making dinner, this is what Gracie was up to.  She is fascinated with cupboards.  It keeps her occupied and happy, so that is good.  I tried bringing in some toys for her to play with instead, but she would have none of it.
Toys, or canned asparagus....the asparagus won.

Today we went on a little walk to a nearby playground.  For some reason, Jake made a game out of trying to avoid the camera.  I only managed to snap a couple of him actually looking at me.


He was being a bulldozer here and moving the rocks around


Grace once again enjoyed playing with the rocks, but she is getting better at not trying to eat them.  I caught her a couple times trying to snack on them, but she spit them right back out.



They both got dirty, and had fun.  Good thing it is bath night!


1 comments:

Danelle said...

The world needs more canned asparagus...there would be a lot more happier children. Huh?

Fun and cute.