Sunday, November 1, 2009

buzz and bug

Here are a few shots of the kids dressed up last night for Halloween.
Jake decided a few months back that he wanted to be Buzz Lightyear.  His costume actually came with inflatable wings, but he opted not to wear them because he "didn't want to knock anyone over."





And Gracie was a Ladybug.  My parents were visiting us 2 weeks ago (which by the way was great fun, even though a few of us were sick for most of their visit) and my mom made her costume.  I love how it turned out...she is amazing with the sewing machine!





















It was a great night and we all had lots of fun!

2 comments:

Danelle said...

So stinkin' cute. How thoughtful of Jake, not wanting to knock people over! And dang, I wish I had your mom's skills...or my mom's. I have NO idea how to use a sewing machine. I had to HAND stitch my Velma skirt. I wish I had cute kids to take trick-or-treating, just so I could eat their candy.

Marcelina Moreno said...

What a cute little doodle bug! I think I'm going to enlist Margene for all my costume making needs.