Last night we had a little campout in our backyard. When we were setting up the tent, the kids were so excited to get in it. Then when blowup mattresses were added to the mix, they went crazy! Jake planned the activities for the evening:
1. roast marshmallows
2. dance in the tent
3. tell ghost stories
We got thru his list and had a great time.
When we all got in the tent and were ready to sleep, Grace was having a blast. She alternated between giving us all kisses and bouncing on her mattress. I think she finally crashed at about 10:45. no doubt she was on a sugar high from the S'mores. She is very tired today, but nothing that her nap won't fix.
Sorry all these pictures are blurry, i was amazed at how fast these kids were bouncing and running around.
6:15, rise and shine!






4 comments:
I'm so jealous that you are wearing flip-flops. Glad the campout was fun!
Campout? Didn't you guys just have snow? You're a brave women to set all that up for just the backyard! The kids' looked like they loved it! Can't wait until next summer's camping!:)
The boys had a camp out in the backyard this last Friday night, too! Wish we had the nifty fire pit, like you, though. Looks like the kiddos had a total blast. :)
That's really the only way I like to camp...right next to the house, in case I get sick of it. Great family fun.
Post a Comment