I followed the kids into the playroom this afternoon and took a few pictures of them.
Grace was snacking on some Kix....a new favorite for her
Then she took off her socks.....
...and tried to put them back on.
I think this is a new favorite game for her. In fact, earlier today, she went under the table where i was sitting, took off MY socks and tried to put them on HER feet.
Back to the playroom, while all this was going on, Jake was in the corner pouting (or trying to pout). After taking a few pictures of him, he asked if i got a picture of his mad face. yes jake i did and here it is...
well, trying to look mad
but really, he is happy.
Are you wondering why he was pouting in the corner? Well, Grace drank the rest of his hot chocolate and I wouldn't make him more. i know, i am mean. don't worry, i'll make him some more tonight. I can understand why this made him pouty...it is pretty good hot chocolate. If you are looking for a delicious hot treat, i highly recommend this one...
We like it!









4 comments:
That Graceie girl is just too cute!
I'm not sure why it's posting Mason but it's me, Nic
I just saw that cocoa in the store today and I thought, "Hmm. I bet a lot of people like that stuff. It's cute." Sure enough...well, at least, YOU like it. Probably that means other people do, too.
LOL that cracked me up about Grace and YOUR socks! Funny kids. :)
Post a Comment