Jake and Grace were great helpers when I was making Thanksgiving day preparations. I handed them a dirty beater, and they cleaned it right away!
Later that night, I pulled the table out to add the leaf and Grace found a new toy. Under the table was a bar that the leaf usually rests on, and it became her new acrobatic bar. She was very sad the next day when I put the table back to its normal size and she could no longer swing on the bar.
On Thanksgiving we had some friends over and they had a daughter about Jakes age. They played so well together and had such a fun time. Here they are having a little picnic outside.
We had a fabulous Thanksgiving! Good food, good friends and lots of fun!








2 comments:
just on our way home, making connections in Japan, so while waiting I checked the blog. I`m homesick for you already.
We did have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Thank you again so much for sharing it with us.
Post a Comment