Friday, December 11, 2009

Rock on

We bought a new toy.  Rock Band.  It is TOTALLY AWESOME!  Jake likes the drums...so do I, so we usually fight over them (just kidding, i just never let him play them) and Brooke is a rock star on the Guitar and Gracie is a rocker in training.  We have always been fans of Guitar Hero, so it was a natural progression for us to get Rock Band.  We actually got Beatles Rock Band and it is so much fun cause you know all the songs.  Here is some of our fun from the other night....















A little blurry, but i couldn't resist.



Does anyone remember Jakes "Blue Steel" shot from last december?



Well, here is this years Blue Steel shot.


3 comments:

Marcelina Moreno said...

Seriously adorable that Brooke and Jake make the same faces when they are concentrating. I love the rug by the way and the stockings. SO cute.

tomi Hanson said...

I want to come play in your rock band!!!!T

Danelle said...

Now for sure I need to come visit you...RockBand! You sure know the way to this girl's heart. Awesome Blue Steel.