Thanks to everyone for your congratulations. Everything is going great with us. We decided to name her Norah Lindsay Hanson. She is a really good baby for us and we all love her to pieces.
Such a wrinkly, little doll! She is very cute and seems alert for a teeny tiny one. :) Does she look anything like Jake and Grace when they were born? It doesn't seem like it, to me, but maybe I just don't remember.
Baby Norah, huh? After Norah Jones? I only knew one Norah, but she legally changed her name when we were in the 8th grade....here's hoping your Norah has better feelings about it. :) I like that you named her after Brooke, that's sweet.
HHH! I'm glad that version won out in the end. She's adorable and I love her already. Let's just forget about all the mean things I said about her ruining our travel plans.
I'm finished with another term and I can't wait to chat with you about it.
Congratulations! I saw Jake at Mesa the morning you had the baby and he was soooo excited. I'm glad everything is going well. I'll call you about stealing the kiddos.
congrats! she is soo cute! she will probably be just as cute as those other 2 of yours! i love love love her name. i would use norah in a heart beat. and i am thrilled you named her after me! lol enjoy them all!
Oh she is SO beautiful! Why is it that every time you have a baby it makes me want one? I remember you going in to have Grace and I knew I wanted another because I was jealous! Hard to believe I know.... CONGRATS!!
7 comments:
Such a wrinkly, little doll! She is very cute and seems alert for a teeny tiny one. :) Does she look anything like Jake and Grace when they were born? It doesn't seem like it, to me, but maybe I just don't remember.
Baby Norah, huh? After Norah Jones? I only knew one Norah, but she legally changed her name when we were in the 8th grade....here's hoping your Norah has better feelings about it. :) I like that you named her after Brooke, that's sweet.
I can't wait to meet her!
HHH! I'm glad that version won out in the end. She's adorable and I love her already. Let's just forget about all the mean things I said about her ruining our travel plans.
I'm finished with another term and I can't wait to chat with you about it.
Congratulations! I saw Jake at Mesa the morning you had the baby and he was soooo excited. I'm glad everything is going well. I'll call you about stealing the kiddos.
Sweet! Love it. :)
YAY! Congratulations!!!
congrats! she is soo cute! she will probably be just as cute as those other 2 of yours! i love love love her name. i would use norah in a heart beat. and i am thrilled you named her after me! lol enjoy them all!
Oh she is SO beautiful! Why is it that every time you have a baby it makes me want one? I remember you going in to have Grace and I knew I wanted another because I was jealous! Hard to believe I know.... CONGRATS!!
Post a Comment