Today, the 1st of December, is finally the day our new baby arrived. We went to the hospital at 4:30am, and at 1:25pm our new baby girl was born. She weighed 6 lbs 8 oz., Blonde hair, and mostly Blue eyes. We have yet to pick out a final name for her, but updates are forthcoming. Mom and baby are doing well, and resting in the hospital this evening.
Here is Mom immediately after one of her contractions
Mom and new baby getting to know each other
Jake and Grace in awe of their new sibling, you can even see the butterfly toy that Jake insisted we bring for the new baby
Overall, it was a great day. We are so grateful for our blessings. Thank you for sharing in this wonderful experience with us.



10 comments:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! That is SO exciting! Everyone looks so good! Jalynn, this isn't a soap opera, you don't have to looks so fantastic in your post delivery photos! I am so excited to find out her name.
Oh J, today is my old roommate, Natalie's, birthday! Ya that I get to share a birth month with Baby Girl. :) You should name her Emilee or Ellie. Those are the names I am addicted to right now.
Congratulations! Love to you all!
Congratulations!!
Does she have a name yet? I asked for suggestions on my quote blog, but I didn't get very many.
I'm getting anxious.
She looks so cute. And Grace is just sweeter than can be. And so grown up! Funny how having a new little one makes the bigger ones feel so much bigger! Congrats to your whole family.
She is precious! Congrats!
Congratulations!! You sure don't look like you just had a baby... darling family you have. Can't wait to hear what you name her!
Soo cute! I can't wait to see her in person. Glad you are both home safe and sound.
glad you have a sweet new addition! Congrats from all of us here in Ohio!
Smiling after a contraction?!? You're a bigger woman than I am, Jalynn! :) Congratulations! Did you know that Sherrie had their new daughter on the same day? How fun! Let us know what you call her!
So, so happy for you guys!!! What a beautiful family!!
Post a Comment