Saturday, December 18, 2010

this week

We have had a few fun things going on this week in preparation for Christmas.  Monday we took the kids to the mall to see santa.  Jake was all over it, but Grace wanted nothing to do with Santa and Norah slept thru it all.



This is as close as Grace would get


On Wednesday  Jake had his Christmas program at school.  It was so fun to go see what they had been working so hard on.  






As I was putting this post together, i realized how much I have been neglecting taking pictures of Norah, so i immediately went to work and here are a few shots of her.  Jake came in the room and decided he wanted to be in some of the pictures.  He is such a good brother to Norah and Grace.  When he gets home from school, the first thing out of his mouth is "where is Norah?"  These 2 girls are lucky to have him for a big brother.








3 comments:

Meg said...

Congrats on your newest addition. She is adorable. I love her name. A couple in our ward just named their new baby girl Nora.
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Nicole Jackson said...

great pictures of the baby!! Did you take them. Congrats and Merry Christmas.

Stephanie said...

He is such a little performer, I love it! Norah is so cute! Beautiful pictures. :)