Today Brooke left on a little trip for work. He gets to go to an airshow...and in Washington! We will miss him while he is gone, but I'm sure he will have a fun time. Last night as he was packing, he tried to talk Jake into coming along in one of his bags. I think Jake would have loved to go with him, but maybe not in the bag.


And here are a few shots of Gracie in her new Bumbo chair. She likes it in doses, but she does like it. I was really pumped about the great price i got it for, but the day after I got it, I saw it at a garage sale for 5 bucks less. oh well.


Earlier this week, we all wondered out back after we ate dinner. Our backyard is nicely shaded in the evening, so it is a great time to hangout outside.

I don't think Gracie liked the grass very much




2 comments:
I think my Gracie would like the bumbo too...I hadn't even thought to try it yet!!
Cute pictures! The Bumbo was a lifesaver with Jacob (Until he learned to fling himself out, of course, which didn't take long! BOYS!)
Post a Comment