Sunday, December 21, 2008

Grace


I wanted to get some pictures of Jake too, but he fell asleep in the car on the way home from church and went straight to bed.  So, these will have to do.






4 comments:

Marcelina Moreno said...

please refer to my comments that I leave on every single post that contains picutres of this little slice of heaven...the feelings remain the same. ADORABLE!

Stephanie said...

Great pics! It's so nice to have such perfect models. :)

Alex and Kristy said...

Hey guys, our blog is private now (I have a paranoid cop husband) we sent Brooke an email at his personal address but it hasn't been accessed. Do you have a gmail account you would rather I send the invitation to? Also, do you have Tomi's email address so we can invite her too? Thanks, Merry Christmas!!! carsonfamilie@gmail.com

Danelle said...

That last shot of Grace is to die for. J- you are quite the photographer. Kiss those chubby cheeks for me.