I was reminded very nicely yesterday by Aunt Brandi and Grandma Tomi that I had yet to post any pictures from Christmas. I promised to come thru with those today...so here you go.
Our Christmas was dElightful. When Jake woke up and came in our room, we all laid in bed for a bit, talking and reading from the scriptures the account of the birth of The Savior. Then, we strolled on out into the family room to open gifts. It was fun to watch the excitement (over either new toys, in Jakes case, or in playing with wrapping paper and bows, in Gracies case) .
Jake LOVED his Hulk hands and wanted to Thank Santa for them. (I'm so glad he remembered his manners)




Poor little Grace was so tired after all the excitement, she fell asleep sitting by Dad on the couch.

It was a fun day. Now all the decorations are down and things are returning back to normal. Well, almost normal. We will be moving in about 2 months, so there is alot that needs to get done and life might get a little crazy, but we plan on having fun in the process.
2 comments:
Moving? Moving where? Awesome Christmas photos. Have a happy new year.
Yay!!!! I'm glad you listened to the "gentle reminder" that we gave you!!! I just love seeing new pictures of these two!! Can't wait til Disney World! See you next week!
Post a Comment