Tuesday, October 27, 2009

carvin' time

With Halloween just around the corner, we decided to do a little pumpkin carving last night.  Jake isn't too into getting messy, so he pretty much just watched.  Grace was very interested in the process and even scooped out a few pumpkin guts.























This morning, Grace cleaned up....



and Jake ran around with his hamper on his head.


2 comments:

Danelle said...

How'd that taste, Grace?

Is it really hot where you live now? Nat put her pumpkin out on her porch in Phoenix and it turned to a grotesque blob of mold very quickly. I hope yours last longer.

Looks fun. I think Jake and Grace are a lot like Chantz and Kyla...Chantz hated stuff like that while Kyla was fascinated and all in there.

David and Amanda said...

Too much fun! I still remember you guys last Hallowwen at the ward party...Joe the plumber and Incredibles! The year went by way too fast! Miss you guys!