Saturday, October 3, 2009

It's about time!

So another month has gone by without a single new post.  Awful, just awful.  So much has been happening, so i'll go thru a quick rundown of events.


-Brooke finished his training in California...he did a really great job and we were so glad that we were able to go there and be with him.  We had lots of fun together.
-We drove back home to New Mexico
-Jake started Pre-school...and LOVES it.
-We continued unpacking and organizing our new house (we were only in in for one week before we left for CA)
-Lots and lots of yard work


So now that we are back, I am going to try to get into the groove of blogging again.  (I'm sure the 4 people who read this will be jumping for joy)  Our internet access in CA was very limited, so it is nice to have it conveniently available to us again.


And finally here are a few pictures of the kiddos.  Grace has really grown up alot over the last few months.  Tonight after they had a bath, I attempted pigtails on her.  There are a few parts that aren't quite long enough, and they are a little crooked, but she is getting closer!





The other night, we were outside moving rock to the side of our house and the kids were playing in the rock pile.  They love playing outside.










And lastly, I have to say thanks to Marcey...the updated editor is so slick! Thanks for telling me about it.

7 comments:

Marcelina Moreno said...

You're welcome. Thank you for posting again.

tomi Hanson said...

I love seeing the blog up. pictures are great

Stephanie said...

Glad you guys are back and getting settled in. I can't believe how big the kids are! :)

Danelle said...

Wow! Grace IS getting so grown up. Her pigtails are so cute. I'm glad you're back in your own home. I will get your prizey mailed this week. Love your stug.

Mindi said...

darling post. welcome back. darling kiddos! they are growing so fast!

what is the updated editor? I'm all for making things? easier. do tell.

Alice said...

Such cute pictures! What is happening to this babies...they are growing up!

We miss you guys!!!

Alice said...

Oh, what is the updated editor???