Tuesday, October 6, 2009

sit down please

Grace likes to climb.  She likes to play the piano, then stand up on the bench and climb onto the keyboard (i don't have a picture yet...but i will get one).  She likes to try and climb up the shelves in the pantry to get a snack.  She likes to climb.  Today she was climbing up and down one of our chairs.  I sat back and snapped some shots of her in action.
























5 comments:

kg said...

That is SO my Grace too! Is she saying 'no' in the pics? :)

Marcelina Moreno said...

I wish I had someone to follow me around with a camera, I bet it would be hilarious.

Danelle said...

What a monkey.

The M's said...

Ahh, how cute and not fun at the same time! Keedan is beginning to climb everything now and it's a bit nerving. Good Luck to ya :)

Alice said...

Love Grace's cute face!!!!