Thursday, October 29, 2009

snow!?!

yes, it snowed.  This is what we woke up to this morning. Nothing stuck to the road and it was all melted by lunch time, but how crazy that we got snow in October.


Brooke made a snowball for Jake and then I took the kids out a little later.  We are a bunch of wimps, so we didn't stay out too long.  Just enough to take some pictures



















So, Danelle, to answer your question....it is COLD here!

1 comments:

Danelle said...

Awesome! You have more snow than we do! What's up with that? I'm sure I'll be regretting that thought soon enough.

On a different note, I cleaned out my car yesterday and found your prizey in my back seat...oops! Sorry I'm such a slacker, it's all addressed and ready to go, I don't know what I was thinking about that got me lost on the way to the post office.